Pottersville 2.0 is an updated version of 1.0, with a few cosmetic tweaks and changes.
What’s New in Pottersville 2.0
- Swapped out two rabbitholes to remove conflicts.
- Two houses, which had been accidentally left incomplete, were finished.
- Removed a gobo light from Los Suenos, because it was blocking sims from playing pool.
- Removed two buildings in downtown area, reducing lot count from 195 to 193 and making the transition from downtown to the Binder Clips Center look better.
- Added in some terrain painting, rocks and swamp rushes to industrial areas, to make them look more run down and neglected.
- The Holbrooks now live in the red house with striped awnings, across the street from the Pulliams.
Below are the specs and some other important information you need to know:
- COMPUTER SPECS:
Pottersville 2.0 is a very large world with 193 lots and over 100 sims. Because it’s so large, it’s not recommended for computers that can’t handle large worlds. The Sims Depot highly recommends at least a 4GB RAM quadcore CPU and using any one of the popular mods (like Overwatch) to get a handle on things.
- MOST IMPORTANT EPS (ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY):
Late Night, Showtime, Seasons and Ambitions. The bulk of Pottersville is built around these EPs, particularly the downtown area.
- NEXT MOST IMPORTANT:
Generations, World Adventures and Pets, which were used to decorate lots and model sims with.
- OPTIONAL, BUT GOOD TO HAVE:
Island Paradise, for the routing and a small handful of items at the public pools.
Riverview from the Sims 3 store CC: Completely CC-free! It doesn’t even use Registration Rewards, so you can breathe easy!
The Sims Depot needs help for webhosting. Please consider donating if you find this site useful. Thank you!