Info and download links for Riverside
Riverside is a large-sized, populated Late Night world that has many districts, each with a very distinct look and feel. The districts are: 1) downtown 2) beach 3) entertainment 4) country 5) suburban and 6) low income/industrial.
- Riverside requires the following EPs: Late Night, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, World Adventures and Showtime.
- It also requires the following world from the Sims 3 Store: Riverview.
- Riverside is completely CC-free! However, it may include some Registration Rewards content from Ambitions, Late Night, World Adventures, Generations, Showtime, Seasons and Pets
- Riverside has 180 lots and is 114 MB total. Because of this, it’s not recommended for computers that can’t handle large worlds.
- This world has been tagged as a Late Night world, so it won’t spawn any wild life.
- Because Riverside is a large world with many families and 180 lots, I really wouldn’t recommend it for low end computers. Make sure you have plenty of memory, or just lower your graphics settings to offset lag.
- I set a lot of community lots to “no visitors.” I heartily suggest keeping them off until you add several more families. Otherwise, you will find many of your venues empty.
- I noticed that on rare occasion, sims will get stuck on the wooden black bridge. If that happens, just use the cheat, “resetsim” to send him or her back home.
- Some of the snow looks “blocky” in the winter season. Ugly, I know, but there’s not much I can do about it.